Social Analysis and Modeling for Python

Bishara Gabriel bgabriel at cloudthunder.com
Wed Sep 29 14:59:12 EDT 2004

>I appreciate your quick responsiveness to my bile.
>I have much more to say about your proposal.  It's
>likely to be late in the weekend before I can again
>make time to reply.

I look forward to hearing from you further, though I must inform you
that the deadline for the proposal is tomorrow so I will not be able
incorporate any of your further comments or suggested modifications past
that time.  Nevertheless, I would be happy to answer any of your
questions and I am sure my project will benefit from this discourse.

- Bishara