up with PyGUI!

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Wed Sep 15 00:31:32 EDT 2004

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> writes:

>     Jorge> Indeed...  But first, I'm curious about how it looks.  I don't
>     Jorge> understand why people make GUI projects without any screenshot
>     Jorge> available on their own website.  How can we see how it looks
>     Jorge> without downloading, it?
>
> On Unix and Windows it looks like any GTK app.  On MacOSX I presume (haven't
> tried it there yet) it looks like any other Mac app.

This is why I think screenshots are important: you wouldn't presume
nothing you would see if they do look like other Mac apps or not.  That
was the point I raised on my first message.

And it accepts either GTK1 and GTK2?  (I don't remember the description
right now...  I'll look up in a while.)  Does it accept GTK on Windows?
Or it doesn't run in Windows at all for now?

--
Godoy.     <godoy at ieee.org>