Remove items from a list

Dan Perl dperl at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 11:17:16 EDT 2004

But Stan says he tried something like that (see the comment in his code) and
it was still not working.  I would still need a more complete code example
to reproduce the problem and figure out what went wrong.

Dan

"Mel Wilson" <mwilson at the-wire.com> wrote in message
news:9YvPBls/KvrF089yn at the-wire.com...
> In article <mailman.3029.1094638477.5135.python-list at python.org>,
> Egbert Bouwman <egbert.list at hccnet.nl> wrote:
> >On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 03:59:26AM +0000, Stan Cook wrote:
> >> I was trying to take a list of files in a directory and remove all but
the ".dbf" files.  I used the following to try to remove the items, but they
would not remove.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.