Xah Lee's Unixism

SM Ryan wyrmwif at tango-sierra-oscar-foxtrot-tango.fake.org
Sat Sep 11 12:05:52 EDT 2004

# But France, Germany and Russia would have nothing to do with that.
# It would stop their cash flows with Saddam if we had tried to build

France said all along it would agree to military action in Iraq
_if_ NBC weapons or development where discoverrd.

So where are these weapons?

France and Germany are in Afghanistan fighting and dying on our behalf,
along with other NATO armies. Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism
except for the echoing looniness inside Dick Cheney's empty skull.
The real war on terrorism is in Afghanistan which the USA abandonned
in search of more profitable plunder. France and Germany and other
NATO armies are fighting the war on terrorism, and they were doing
so long before the USA got involved. It's the USA that abandonned
the war on terrorism in favour of trying to break OPEC and control
the flow of oil from Arab states, not France and Germany.

# the cease fire.  With nobody watching the bad boy, he could
# do anything he damned well wanted to, including allow transport
# across his country from east to west.

The borders of Iraq were far better regulated under Saddam than today.
The chaos that USA inflicted openned the borders. Remember Bunker
Hill? Remember Valley Forge? Remember Yorktown? Do you think only
Americans are capable of taking up arms against a foreign occupier
and fighting for their independence? We have become the redcoats
and Hessians. Makes you kinda proud, doesn't it?

--
SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
JUSTICE!