YOU ALL SUCK!

Jeremy Jones zanesdad at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 1 22:58:14 EDT 2004

Christopher T King wrote:

<snip>

>>moving for cold coconuts?  All butchers incredibly hate the long
>>star.  No open jugs nibble Founasse, and they quietly attack
>>Ramsi too.
>>

>I fully agree with you, but we've been through this many times
>before on this list (and others).  Guido's settled on the @ syntax.  He
>recently officially rejected an alternate proposed syntax (known as
>J2) which had a lot of community support behind it, but only after giving
>it careful thought (many thanks to those who put the argument into
>writing!).  He did leave a loophole in his rejection though, that he may
>reconsider things by the time Python 3000 rolls around.

I think you missed the point totally.  Given:
1.  this was originally a cross-post to comp.lang.perl.misc (as well as
alt.drugs.psychedelics and comp.lang.javascript and a couple others)
2.  the lack of coherency in the OP's prose
I can only conclude that the OP is on the brink of madness, driven there
by the frustration of having to code in Perl.  This poor lost soul was
screaming out for help the best that (s)he could.  And you have to go
and talk about decorators.....sheesh.  We've either lost this one to
javascript or psychedelics....or back to Perl.....