Check for keystroke

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:08:27 EDT 2004

Hi Brian,

I saw an example on pyserial called "miniterm.py". It was about doing a
text based chat between two computers connected with through the serial
port. It is made with threads, so you can do something else while it
waits for characters from the keyboard. When a key is pressed, then it
is echoed to the console. I think you can easilly remove the serial
stuff and do the check you need. Here is the link:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pyserial/pyserial/examples/miniterm.py

Regards,
Josef