open and shut case

Elaine Jackson elainejackson7355 at home.com
Sun Sep 12 12:54:40 EDT 2004

Thanks for the tips. The subject lines were meant to be humorous and hooky. I
guess I should know by now that it doesn't pay to attempt humor when there are
so many lower lifeforms around who can't imagine anything better to do than
peeing in the pool. C'est la vie, I guess. Anyway, thanks again.

Peace