Tuple question

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 16:46:29 EDT 2004

Andrew Durdin <adurdin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Below is a better (=easier to use) implementation using metaclasses;
> I've submitted it to the Cookbook anyway (recipe #303481) despite
> being past the deadling. The NamedTuple function is for convenience
> (although the example doesn't use it for the sake of explicitness).

Actually I haven't received a snapshot from ActiveState yet, so I
suspect anything posted to them until they open for business on Monday
(assuming Canada doesn't rest on Labor Day) should get in, anyway.
So, thanks!

Remember that a comment on an existing recipe is as good as a whole new
recipe from my POV (better, if it means I don't have to work hard to
merge multiple recipes into one...;-) -- anybody whose material we use
in the printed cookbook gets credited as an author, whether the material
came as a recipe or as a comment!-)

Alex