ZODB 3.3b2 released

Jeremy Hylton jhylton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:58:51 EDT 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:41:49 -0400, Tim Peters <tim at zope.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of ZODB 3.3b2.  This corresponds to the
> ZODB (and ZEO) that will ship with ZopeX3-3.0.0b2.  Note that ZODB 3.3b2
> cannot be used with any released version of Zope2.

I forgot to mention it before, but congratulations on another release.
 It looks like you can keep ZODB development going just fine without
me :-).  I just read the thread on Transaction and the goofy
attributes like _user.  I had made it a habit of eliminating the
define-attribute-on-class-to-provide-instance-default hack, mostly
with a damn the consequences attitude <0.3 wink>.  I think Shane had
to re-use a single Transaction() object for the setLocalTransaction()
hack, but I don't think he wanted to; that is, any odd effects are
probably accidental.  Do you ever hear from Shane?

It sounds like there was a Zope3 release, too.  Anyone using Zope3?  (Like ZC?)

Jeremy