telnetlib close not closing sockets

Yannick Turgeon nobody at nowhere.com
Wed Sep 22 19:02:43 EDT 2004

Hello Mike,

Your subject remembered me some hard time using telnetlib on Windows. Oh God
I searched for answers!:o) I would be very happy to prevent you this. To
verify if you have the same problem, Could you tell me if you always reach
the timeout (5 secs) before your read_until() return?

For your current problem. Did you try with parenthesis after "close":
tn.close()

I hope it was just that!

Yannick