Python game help needed?

Bill Dandreta wjdandreta at att.net
Tue Sep 28 18:05:53 EDT 2004

Gerrit wrote:
> Look for pygame (http://www.pygame.org/). It's great and crossplatform,
> although I think Mac OS 9 support is lagging a bit behind.

I did not want to use an external module. I've been trying to do it with
a Tkinter canvas.

It shouldn't be that difficult to do. When the user clicks the mouse on
one letter, that letter become an anchor and as the mouse moves I need
to determine which letters intersect the imaginary line connecting the
current mouse position to the anchor and draw the bounding box around
those letters.

The problem is I don't know how to do it using Tkinter canvas events.

Bill