up with PyGUI!

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:12:17 EDT 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:53:35 -0700, Cliff Wells
<clifford.wells at comcast.net> wrote:
> <snip> ... $15k a year might
> be decent wages for a Ukrainian developer (I'm not certain), but in the
> US you'd have to choose between food and shelter at that point.

For a Brazilian developer, that's roughly translated in R$ 3.000,00
(three thousand "reais"), which is a very good salary -- not a "great"
salary in São Paulo, but well above average -- and well into the
lower-to-middle management income wage in other cities.

p.s. For most comparison purposes, you can double or triple the salary
in Brazil. Some people use worldwide available commodities such as
Coke or Big Macs as a comparison tool in this regard, and this figure
will give you a good approximation (one can of Coke costs about 40
cents of a dollar here, a big mac costs around US$ 1.60, just check
the results).
--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos