'telegraphy' as a means of data entry

Elaine Jackson elainejackson7355 at home.com
Sat Sep 11 18:16:16 EDT 2004

I need to record the respective times of the events in a sequence of
presses/releases of a particular key on the computer keyboard. The key in
question should also make a sound when depressed (perhaps a forlorn sigh - tee
hee). On the face of it, it seems like it should be fairly straightforward to
achieve this with a suitable combination of ingredients from Tkinter, time and
winsound. If someone has already done it, I would be grateful if they were
willing to share the results with me. If not, I would welcome suggestions as to
how to proceed. Thanks.

Peace