Xah Lee's Unixism

Antony Sequeira usemyfullname at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:35:48 EDT 2004

Chuck Dillon wrote:

> So, lets say you are an elected official on 9/12/01, the day after we
> lost *only* 3K out of the potentially 20-30K folks that could have been
> killed (that's how many folks spent their day in those towers).  You no
> longer have any frame of reference for the magnitude or imminence of
> risk of an attack elsewhere in country.  How much time do you spend
> studying up international treaties before you decide how to act?

How is that related to Saqqddam Hussqqqqqain being a jackass and us
spending 100 or whatever billions on removing him and having 1000+ of
Americans + unknown number of Iraqqqqqis getting killed. How does that
help avoid
9 qqqq  11 or are you confused between Iraqqqqqis and Saudqqqqis ?
Why don't we destroy everything but the U.S.,  that way we can guarantee
that we'll never have any posibility of a terrqqqqorist attack from
anywhere but from within U.S. I'll leave it to your imagination on how
to extrapolate that to counter terrqqqqorism within U.S.

-Antony