Anyone know anything named DX? (was Re: Announcing PyCs)

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Sep 7 10:33:19 EDT 2004

[Peter]
> I kinda like [cowbird]

Here's a script for making more product names by combining two single-syllable
words into one:

 import re, random
 words = open('/usr/share/dict/words', 'r').read().strip().lower().split()
 words = [w for w in words if not re.search(r'[aeiouy][^aeiouy]+[aeiouy]', w)]
 for i in range(10):
     print random.choice(words) + random.choice(words)

This has given me the following projects to start work on ASAP:

 goalsleuth
 lustwhim
 floatmaps
 reactstep
 shillpro
 freshlight
 camworks
 diskshock
 snapgosh
 runless

I haven't looked those up on SourceForge, but I bet most of them are there (at
status Planning).

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com