Open Education in Python

Maboroshi nobody at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:43:29 EDT 2004

Hi I was interested in starting an online open education center focusing
on the Python language. This center would consist of beginning to
advanced computer science courses using the programming language Python
its primary goal would be to create a community of students and teachers
who actively discuss in newsgroups write articles give online lectures
and more.

How it would work: It would work on a what you put into the community is
what you get out of it bases. No money would be collected

This has not been entirely thought out as I am just putting the feelers
out and want to see what the python community thinks about it.

Any ideas questions comments should be addressed to

maboroshiATdccnetDOTcom

or posted to this message

Cheers

Andrew