up/down arrows in 2.3.4 interactiv

DogWalker forestiero at qwest.net
Mon Sep 13 17:32:41 EDT 2004

Besides the good advice from others you might want to do the following:

  [1] Read the readme well! Especially the section about building.
  [2] Run configure  like this:
       configure >configure.log 2>&1
  [3] Open config.log and configure.log in a word processor and search for
"no"
        and "fail"
        (this will tell you what the configure's view of your world is: such
as it  cannot find some module's headers and other anomalies. You'll have to
fix the problems with modules you want to use.
  [4] do the same thing with make.

  A python gets along without arms, legs and batteries, but Python doesn't
do well at all.

news:ci4i04$1h1v$1 at ulysses.noc.ntua.gr...