So I guess PyUI is long abandonded? What else is there?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Sep 20 18:32:53 EDT 2004

[p&e per request, but please don't return the favor]

In article <mailman.3486.1095545238.5135.python-list at python.org>,
Martin Maney <maney at two14.net> wrote:

>This truly does help.  Now I can stop wondering whether it was
>something I was doing wrong and walk away from this waste of time.
>Would some god-like person with access please make a note of this on
>the uneditable PyUi page on the wiki?  Then there'd be at least a
>chance others could avoid wasting their time.

Which wiki?  If you're talking about the one on python.org, you need to
go through the UserPreferences link to get yourself an account, but
after that, Bob's your uncle.  (Even works with Lynx, as long as cookies
are enabled....)

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little
statesmen and philosophers and divines."  --Ralph Waldo Emerson