win32api.SetCursorPos() question

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Sun Sep 19 08:17:52 EDT 2004

Am Samstag, 18. September 2004 22:41 schrieb Gary Richardson:
> I tried that. It doesn't produce an error but no cursor appears.

I don't know much about the win32-api, but SetCursorPos sounds like a
text-console command, not like something that has to do with windows.
Funtions that operate on a window take a HWND (window handle), but this
function doesn't, so this certainly sounds like text-console.

Now, why are you trying to position the cursor in a Tk Window anyway? The
Tk-Window is no text console, it's just a plain window on the screen, and you
can draw in the window using the normal Tk drawing primitives.

Maybe, if you post some more info on what you're trying to do, can we help you
better...

Heiko.