How to parse multi-part content

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Sun Sep 26 20:15:03 EDT 2004

John J. Lee wrote:

> Dave Kuhlman <dkuhlman at rexx.com> writes:
> [...]
>> In case you are curious, this is content posted to my Zope server
>> when I include an element '<input type="file" .../>' in my form.
> [...]
>
> *Surely* Zope has a standard way of doing this.  Try a Zope list?

That's a good suggestion.  Thanks.  Zope people are Python people,
so they would give me the kind of help I'd need.  I'll ask on the
Zope users list.

However, there is nothing Zope-specific about this.  The content
was produced by my Web browser (actually two Web browsers that I
test with: Opera and Firefox).

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman