Xah Lee's Unixism

jmfbahciv at aol.com jmfbahciv at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 07:45:05 EDT 2004

In article <10srj09tdkvim71i677g7eh7b2nk1qkmfm at 4ax.com>,
   Alan Balmer <albalmer at att.net> wrote:
>On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 06:02:03 GMT, CBFalconer <cbfalconer at yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Alan Balmer wrote:
>>>
>>... snip ...
>>>
>>> I'm not a fan of Mr Hatch, but blaming him for the shuttle
>>> disaster(s) is somewhat over the top. Why not blame President
>>> Bush? That's the popular thing nowadays.
>>
>>Alright, if you insist.  But is it really necessary?  We can find
>>adequate charges without reaching very hard.
>
>Then why are so many people reaching so hard?

It's apparently having the desired effect.  The subject of
the radio talk show last night was about the results of a poll
where 41% of the people asked (New York state residents) believed
that Bush and Co. knew that the WTC was going to be attacked and
did nothing to prevent it.  The Bush-bashing is working.  The
Democrats are opening the city gates to the barbarians.

/BAH