up with PyGUI!

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Sep 23 22:25:57 EDT 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 8:31 PM, Corey Coughlin wrote:

> Alright, here's the question I'm going to start asking whenever anyone
> starts promoting a new gui for python.  Is there an nice gui-driven
> gui creation tool to go with this?  I realize that you're really happy
> with the API and all, but if there were a nice gui maker along with a
> nice python ide to go along with it, you'd probably make a lot more
> converts.

	I agree 100%. One of the planned development projects for Dabo is a
true GUI designer. We have several ideas and a few proof-of-concept
attempts, but the major focus on the GUI designer will be after the 0.5
release. The plan is to create a solid basis before adding the exterior
goodies. ;-)

      ___/
     /
    __/