python vs c#

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Sun Sep 19 22:07:43 EDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:13:39 -0400, julio wrote:

> But why so much resistence to the change ?

Why do you care?

Are you being paid to care?

If people come up with good answers to your questions, will you devote
your personal time to helping implement them?

In light of the fact the answer to that is almost certainly "no", why
should we care what you think?

Do you think the answers to these questions have more to do with your cool
reception then "resistance to change"?

Let me help you with that one: Yes.

I have to say, from my point of view, you are advocating moving
*backwards*. You will interpret that as resistance to change. I feel I
must invoke the parable of Blub here:

http://www.paulgraham.com/avg.html

C# is your Blub.