Problem with Python and _tkinter on SunOS system

gaool gaool at caramail.com
Thu Sep 16 02:53:43 EDT 2004

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I tried to run wish and wish8.4 and it both
works! (a little screen appears on the screen). So, apparently Tcl/Tk
works?!

It's right that I didn't compile Python myself because I'm in training
period in a big company and I use SunOS from the network. But the
Network administrator doesn't know exactly why Python doesn't run on
SunOS, so I try to find a solution by my side...

So, I will told him to look at the Setup file and to do the right
modifications.

Thanks.