Xah Lee's Unixism

SM Ryan wyrmwif at tango-sierra-oscar-foxtrot-tango.fake.org
Fri Sep 10 19:33:22 EDT 2004

# Unless they were french speaking immigrants living in Quebec.  I believe the
# law grants them a presumption of innocence *in spite of* evidence to the
# contrary.

I hope you understand that when US takes over Canada, we are not accepting Quebec.
That province will be floated and barged out somewhere into the north Atlantic. I
can't imagine France wanting them back. Maybe leave them in the middle with a big
bulls eye for the next comet. Atlantis II.

--
SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
Death is the worry of the living. The dead, like myself,