allowing braces around suites

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Thu Sep 2 13:05:44 EDT 2004

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:27:36 +0000, Antoon Pardon wrote:
> I haven't come up in such a situation for tens of years. So I think
> I'm doing well enough.

It stuns me how stubbornly some people can persist in poor habits. This
argument from "experience" saddens me, not impresses me.

Frankly, getting back to the main point here, your little fight here is
pointless. Ain't gonna happen. With your... ahhh.... "unique views" on
this topic, you don't stand a chance in hell of convincing Guido, or
anybody else, that you are right.

Keep writing your spaghetti code, and don't wait for Python to help you
code that way. Good luck.