age of Python programmers

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:34:31 EDT 2004

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:56:32 +0300, Ksenia Marasanova <ksenia at ksenia.nl> wrote:
> The most exciting thing I did then was drawing on the mainframe punch
> cards at the age of 8. The punch cards were brought from the work by my
> aunt special for my drawing needs, and the sport was to find a card
> with least holes in it. ;P

At some point I got a huge pile of unused punch cards that I used for
draft and assorted notes (I think that the machines were just
scrapped). The paper used for the cards was a special quality (due to
the mechanical requirements of the machines); they were 'soft' but
strong, and quite good to write over. But I could never find more
later...

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos