Python GUI, which one?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Sep 24 09:13:51 EDT 2004

Sells, Fred wrote:
> I see there are several different choices for Python GUI API's.
>
> Is there any indication of which ones are
> 1. the most commonly used?
> 2. the most reliable?
> 3. the most robust?

Yes, and not only will Googling the list archives using
Google Groups give you lots of answers to similar questions,
but in addition using Google for the web will bring up
dozens of useful web pages answering just those sorts of
questions.

It would also help, if you want custom answers, to explain
what you mean by reliable and robust.  I know what *I* mean
by them, but you're not me... ;-)

-Peter