Blender!

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Sun Sep 26 09:47:19 EDT 2004

I don't speak his language, but I speak enough spanish to understand
most of what he's saying. It's something like this:

"now, I got and installed Blender, and in python 2.3 compiled a script
that told me I didn't have the blender module.. I had changed the
variable path (i have XP) to include the blender directory, but it
didn't go. Why?"

Hopefully I got that right. I can't solve your problem, but I did find
some forums in portuguese that might address your problem.

Frate:
http://www.ibetbsb.com.br/3dzine/forum2/search.asp?KW=PYTHON_PATH&SM=1&SI=PT&FM=0&OB=1&Submit=Procurar