[OT] "Pre-announcement" of Python-based "computing appliance" project.

Richard Hanson me at privacy.net
Sun Sep 26 15:52:20 EDT 2004

Paolo Veronelli wrote:

> Anyway good luck and take a good look on Indigo job:Unununium

Thanks! And thanks for that reference! -- I'll check it out when I get
the opportunity.

---

[Note: I am having equipment and connectivity problems. I'll be back
as I can when I get things sorted out better, and as appropriate (or
inappropriate ;-) ). Thanks to you and to all for the civil
and fun discussions!]

I-can-*almost*-remember-when-things-were-simpler'ly y'rs,
Richard Hanson

--
sick<PERI0D>old<P0INT>fart<PIE-DEC0-SYMB0L>newsguy<MARK>com