An attempt to use a python-based mini declarative language for formdefinition

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:13:59 EDT 2004

On 23 Sep 2004 14:18:25 +1200, WenChen <w.hol at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have done scripts to generate web form and the rest xml, content
> template at once
>
> here is the url
> http://newped.auckland.ac.nz/python/idevice_template

Yes, its closely related to what I'm trying to do, but still its
different, because I want to be able to write the specification of the
data entry form as a Python class that can in turn be converted into a
HTML representation. BTW, I solved most of the issues that were
barring my progress, and I think I may be able to have something
working quite fast now.

Thanks for the pointer,

--
Carlos Ribeiro