final version of PEP-318 "Decorators for functions and methods"

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Fri Sep 3 11:34:33 EDT 2004

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> To go along with the 2.4a3 release, here's an updated version of
> the decorator PEP. It describes the state of decorators as they
> are in 2.4a3.

Cool. Question, though--I expect the PEP to outlast my little website.
If the PEP wants to reference the J2 proposal, would it be better to
host that document somewhere on python.org? If so, just grab it off my
website and post it in some dark corner somewhere; then I'll put up a
redirect on my site.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries