annoying behavior

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Sep 28 20:28:04 EDT 2004

elbertlev at hotmail.com wrote:

> [...]

If not thinking something impossible actually made it possible then it
would be possible for me to ignore this thread rather than responding to it.

Next you'll be asking us to modify the compiler so it produces an error
if someone feeds it a program that never terminates.

If your program ran for 30 minutes before this quite-obvious bug
appeared then I should suggest you do some serious reading on the
subjects of unit-testing and test-first programming.

Alternatively, look for a language with DWIM-mode :-)

regards
  Steve