Oracle Access via cx_Oracle

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Tue Sep 28 17:20:02 EDT 2004

>Shouldn't this be '/u01/app/oracle/product/9.2.0' ? Based on the following
values, that's what I'd expect.
I changed the ORCALE_HOME environment variable to the above suggested value
and got a new error!!  That's progress, right?  I'm now told:
 cx_Oracle.DatabaseError: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name
/usr/bin/sh: cx_Oracle.DatabaseError:: not found
Is this any help?
Thanks!

Greg Lindstrom                                         (501) 975-4859
NovaSys Health                  greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"  W.W.