Remove items from a list

Dan Perl dperl at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 13:29:16 EDT 2004

Sorry, I missed that.  And yes, that should be the problem.  It's *A*
problem, for sure.  Always a bad idea to modify the structure of a list
(deleting or inserting items) while iterating through it, but it's so easy
to forget that.  Creating another list from the first one by filtering or
with a list comprehension should be the preferred solution, unless the
intention is to have this list used in more than one place and have the
changes reflected in all those places.

Dan

news:chnb4k$3qn$05$1 at news.t-online.com...