Mail extraction problem (something's wrong with split methods)

Diez B. Roggisch deetsNOSPAM at web.de
Sat Sep 11 13:01:35 EDT 2004

>   File "OTPAenc_dec.py", line 258, in decr
>     enc = [int(elem) for elem in split]
> ValueError: invalid literal for int(): 6730'

The problem is the trailing ' in your number - that of course can't be
converted. And I see that the  number 6573 has similar problems - it has a
leading '.

So your splitting code does not work, or your data is malformed - without
more information, I can't say anything about that, but it seems to me the
latter is the case.

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch