Communication between remote scripts

ChrisH secun at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 15:10:40 EDT 2004

Thanks for the info. I've actually been looking at Pyro as a possible
solution. In some ways however, it seems a lot more powerful than what I
need for this project.

Could you give a simple example of how a two programs can "talk" to one
another? I don't think I really need RPCs in this case.

In article <41471f73$0$10528$e4fe514c at news.xs4all.nl>, irmen at -NOSPAM-
REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl says...