wxPython Not Ready for Commercial Use

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:45:48 EDT 2004

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:15:10 +0200, Gerrit Muller
<gerrit.muller at embeddedsystems.nl> wrote:
> Actually you mean expensive in terms of effort. The mismatch between the
> architectures of both applications causes a lot of adaptations and
> integration effort. See: "From Legacy to State-of-the-art; Architectural
> Refactoring." (especially page 7)

Gerrit, thank you very much for your pointers. It's a slow learning
process, but it's becoming clear what I'm looking for. Sometimes it's
difficult to express exactly what I mean -- english is not my first
language, and also, because I left college a long time ago, so I'm not
up-to-date with the latest academic talk. But I try to keep myself
well informed, reading as much as I can about the topic. I'm *very*
interested in the subject of architecture of systems. For a long time,
most studies that I could find were focused on *systems engineering*,
and I had always wondered why some stuff didn't "click" in quite right
to me. I think that I'm more of an architect than an engineer, in a
way. It's nice to find more about it.
--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos