New Programmer and Python

Sheldon Plankton sheldonplankton at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 00:57:40 EDT 2004

Hi PMD96,

I had to learn Perl once.  A co-worker suggested that I take a look at
http://www.perlmonks.org I did and wow! I became a Perl guru.  I
changed jobs and at this new job they use Python.  I think Python is
great but there is no pythonmonks ... well until now ... I am starting
a sight called Snakehandlers.net,
right now I run it off my desktop at home so check it out at
http://216.175.112.88.

Thanks for you support!
Plankton