WebDAV Server

Jody Winston josephwinston at mac.com
Wed Sep 8 09:15:39 EDT 2004

I'd like to present a view of an internal data store, which has Python
interface built using SWIG, so that my users can traverse and
manipulate the data store using familiar tools.  My first thought was
to adapt an existing WebDAV server.  However, I cannot seem to find a
simple way to do this.  davserver-0.5.1 by Christian Scholz doesn't
work with 4Suite 1.0a3 and I couldn't find an implementation for
twisted.  Of course, Zope has a WebDAV server, but I don't know if
using Zope is overkill.

Should I continue down this path and if I do, should I write a WebDAV
server for twisted or bite the bullet and use Zope?

--
Jody Winston