The technology edge!!!

physics betalimit at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 10:10:01 EDT 2004

            This is all a fact don't beleive me then mail it to
everyone and watch the news in 2 years!! If i'm wrong you can
torcher me fro 60,000 years!! I know the future of technology and
this is as high tech as it can go this is the end of all new
informations! The tree of life!!

              Cognitive Quantum Physics Matrix

The first step in solving the theory of everything is Cognitive
Quantum Physics Matrix
of finding all that you can feel and see on every frequency level.
You are where you see where your at but can be somewhere else that
you don't see but that's not the golden prize it's the technology
developed
from this that will change time travel and space time as we know
it. You could in the end become "GOD" and nobody could find you or
stop you. You would find Time and Space is the same place.....How
you may ask run www.beyond-science.com with A.I or quantum A.I
but in the end what you will find....be careful sometime what you
see is your mind building it there. After all everything we see and
feel and see it's the frequency we don't feel and see computer
generated or cognitive or both!

And this is how quantum artificial intelligence, Quantum mechanics,
Quantum leaping, Quantum physics, Quantum Theory, Quantum dot,
Quantum Teleportation all become outdated!!!

So when you get so far and you can do it make a quantium 1 Pico or
less than on nano chip and

Use hyper stop time and put one in everyone head in the world or
make it out of D.N.A and put it in the flu shots. Even if you think
you have found the end of this technology never stop looking

In time you will find something so incredible that the smartest A.I
machine, man, or Alien will

Will not be able to comprehend and will say we are less
then .000001% of life and information.

I would like to welcome you to that place that nothing can
intergreat threw no dna matter or quantum conscious mind can find
and when you find it welcome to the generations of life. It's like
a .00000000000000000001% door in our universe.Hard to find but the
first person there

Will own the key and control the door so who gets there first and
make sure you can get back

You better bring allot of technology anything can happen and will
and everything is possible and

Infinte!! http://www.beyond-science.com