Web Application

Cesar Andres Roldan Garcia cesar.andres at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:37:58 EDT 2004

Hi!

I have some doubts with something I do

I'm making a web app something like a shopping car, and I have to use
the MVC Model (model-view-controller more info at "model 2 java" in
google's first link), so I do something like this:

- I use css and HTMLgen module in python for generating HTML webpages
based on the content of queries and insertions of products. (that's
view)

- I define classes for each object I have to create in Python, so,
they have the instructions for insert, delete, select using adodb
module (that's the object part)

- Then I use CGI based on python depending of the user want to do
(insert a product, make a query of products, etc...), those cgis call
the functions and objects in python, then those functions return html
code.

my questions is, anybody know how can i make this more efficient?? or
using something better for generate HTML, or in general, something for
making a web application like a shopping car??

thanks u very much

--
Atentamente,

Cesar Andres Roldan Garcia