Simple Web Templating system with execution in templates

Jaco Smuts JSmuts at clover.co.za
Wed Sep 8 01:29:11 EDT 2004

Hello Chris

I've looked into various web relating frameworks for Python, unfortunately
(to my mind) it seems to be in a bit of disaray; however I've decided to
opt for mod_python alone. It includes psp (similair to asp, php, jsp).
This article discusses how these can be used to implement a templating
system that doesn't even break the model-view-controller paradigm (that
much):
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/2004/02/26/python_server_pages.html

There's also a sample psp site (availabe from the main mod_python site)
that more or less implements this approach.

What I like most about using this (admittedly I have only started down
this road) is that I write Python code and not some or  other derrivative.

good luck
jaco

Chris Stiles <to83-t7cw at spamex.com>
Sent by: python-list-bounces+jsmuts=clover.co.za at python.org