design question

Alan Kennedy alanmk at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 08:09:34 EDT 2004

[Ajay]
> I am trying to write an application, say myapp, which does some xml
> processing and then interacts with another application, say app2.
> App2 is in Python and i can't change it.

Show us a couple of simple examples of the type of XML processing you
need to do.

There may be simple ways to achieve your goals that don't actually
require an XML parser at run time, or that would be efficient enough
given a pure python parser/etc. It depends heavily on what type of XML
processing you're doing.

--
alan kennedy