python is going to die! =(

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Sun Sep 19 20:52:09 EDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:53:38 -0400, julio wrote:
> So am i missing something ? are any of my arguments wrong ?

Your arguments are *boring*. You think in zero-sum terms. I wouldn't
refute your "arguments", I'd have to refute your entire boring
*philosophy*. If I shared your philosophy, I'd be in either Java or .NET.
Python isn't .NET, isn't going to be .NET, *shouldn't* be .NET just
because some random "julio" wants Python to be .NET. Obligatory mentioning
of IronPython and standard exhortation to go forth and Google.

You weren't arguing, you were declaring and trolling. Meeting your
trolling with arguments is the wrong answer.

Again, C# and its community, wherein I'm sure you'll find a lot of
support and agreement, is that-a-way --->