run a python script located on linux from a windows computer

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 05:05:31 EDT 2004

[I've copied your reply back to the list to make sure
the conversation remains visible]

Someone else has just suggested running a Samba server,
which would let you map the linux drive on the Windows
box. You'd end up running something like:

C:\> python X:\testing\myscript.py

Is that what you were after?

BTW, what makes you think that running your scripts on
a Windows box will make the errors go away?

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk