Calculating days using Business Days for the Calendar

David Stockwell winexpert at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:03:45 EDT 2004

I''m wondering if the Calendar object has an option to only do calculations
based on business days (ie M-F).  Additionally does it have a way to get
holidays into itself?

Currently I'm considering converting my calculations over to business days
and am wondering if there is anything built-in.  I've tried searching but so
far haven't seen such a thing built in.

I'm thinking I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and create my own
approach to
1) figure out the day of the week of my starting date  (Calendar.weekday()
should do the trick)
2) determine the number of days up to my finish date (i do that now)
3) determine the number of non-business days  (weekends + holidays)
4) subtract off the number in #3 from #2

David
-------
Surf a wave to the future with a free tracfone
http://cellphone.duneram.com/index.html