[OT] "Pre-announcement" of Python-based "computing appliance" project.

Richard Hanson me at privacy.net
Sat Sep 25 16:03:16 EDT 2004

Alan Kennedy wrote:

> [Richard Hanson]
> > It is
> > possible that in the higher-dimensioned theories, quantum mechanics
> > will turn out to be deterministic.
>
> That's an attention-grabbing statement!

;-)

> [Richard Hanson]
> > Or, at least that's what I'm quite
> > foggily gathering from hanging out on sci.physics.research and other
> > suchlike readings. :-)
>
> I'd be most grateful for some links to further reading, ideally giving
> an overview/summary, if you know of such.
>
> thanks,

I shall attempt to find just such summaries. However, as I am now down
to relying solely on the "wetware" between my ears for my personal
archives :-) (had a recent series of harddrive crashes), I will now
attempt to (re)locate off the net some of the material which points to
the possibility suggested above. I'll see if any suitable overviews
are available and will let you know.

And -- you're quite welcome. I may need a bit of time, however, for a
variety of reasons. :-)

just-re-DL'ed-all-of-sci.physics.research-from-my-newsserver'ly y'rs,
Richard Hanson

--
sick<PERI0D>old<P0INT>fart<PIE-DEC0-SYMB0L>newsguy<MARK>com