has anyone done a blog or forum engine in python?

Irmen de Jong irmen at -nospam-remove-this-xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 6 13:42:04 EDT 2004

googleboy wrote:
> Hiya.
>
> I am looking at implementing a blog and a forum for a personal
> website.  I am also beginning to look at growing my programming skills
> from newbie/mediocre to intermedaitely servicable and want to continue
> doing this focussing on python.

As a matter of fact, I'm building a blog (incl. comments) server
in Python right now. I don't have anything complete yet, but
it steadily grows to something useful. I think. ;-)
I'm building it on top of my own web app server, Snakelets,
also written in Python (http://snakelets.sourceforge.net).

> It would be cool to find projects in python with code I can refer to.

Sorry, no blog server code available yet, but you could
have a look at Snakelets if you're interested.

Bye

Irmen de JOng.