writing a class

Crypt Keeper crypt_keeper at rome.com
Tue Sep 7 15:36:14 EDT 2004

I am trying to write a program that asks user for several input items,
then takes those items into a class that will manipulate the data and
then return a line of output. I am able to input the reuired
information, but it's the in-class processing and output line that
keeps messing up somehow. I have tried tinkering and tweaking but with
no success.

How can I take data from the user, manipulate it through a class of
steps and then output it all into a line of output?

Thanks!!